Registration: z2020 Communicable Diseases - Online Video
Morgan Green, MA
The purpose of this training is to help peer specialists understand their role in effectively supporting their clients living with communicable diseases. This training will inform peer specialists about high-risk health conditions associated with substance use disorders, special considerations when working with clients who have been diagnosed with a communicable disease, and their role in supporting these clients. In addition, this training will equip peer specialists with appropriate resources to which they can refer their clients when additional support is warranted.
Continuing Education Hours: 1 CEU
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
- Nevada Certification Board (for CHW & PRSS)
Presentation materials are not for reproduction or distribution without specific written authorization.
Registration for this training is currently closed..