Registration: ZSuicidal Thoughts and Behaviors Part 1 (CC) - Online Video
Richard Shannon, NCC, MFT, LCADC
This training is PART 1 of a two-part online training. Suicide is a leading cause of death among people who abuse alcohol and drugs. This training will look at techniques for assessing suicidal ideation, review strategies to address thoughts and behaviors and increase overall awareness about the topic. The training will consider how suicide may or may not have impacted us personally and how our personal experience plays out in our practice.
Continuing Education Hours: 1.5 CEUs
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
Registration for this training is currently closed..