Registration: ZSuicidal Thoughts and Behaviors Part 2 (CC) - Online Video
Richard Shannon, NCC, MFT, LCADC
Part 2 of a two-part series. Suicide is a leading cause of death among people who abuse alcohol and drugs, and among those with co-occurring disorders. This training will look at suicide prevention with regards to assessment, diagnosis and working with co-occurring patients.
Continuing Education Hours: 1 CEUs
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
Registration for this training is currently closed..