Registration: Advanced Ethics Applications for Clinicians and Supervisors - In Person Training
Statutory, administrative and ethical standards along with best practice applications for Alcohol and Drug, MFT, and Social Work supervisors and practitioners will be summarized. We'll review mandated reporting requirements, introduce ideas for enhancing cooperation with court ordered clients, and look at applications to enhance the client alliance and improve outcomes. Scenarios with legal and ethical breaches involving both supervisors and clinicians will be discussed and processed.
By the end of this presentation, participants will:
- have knowledge of laws, regulations and professional ethics
- understand engagement standards and strategies to engage and enhance client cooperation and outcomes
- be familiar with mandated reporting requirements and 2016 changes
- know risks inherent with texting, emailing and SNS
- have an awareness of scenarios from recent investigations of legal and ethical breaches by clinicians and supervisors
This course is has been approved for CEUs by the Nevada Board of Psychological Examiners, NV19-1121CE.