Registration: ZChild and Adolescent Services Intensity Instrument (CASII) & CUMHA Training - Online Video
Joe Pritchard, MDiv
The CASII is a standardized assessment tool that provides a determination of the appropriate level of service intensity needed by a child or adolescent and his or her family. It is unique in its capacity to determine a service intensity need, guide treatment planning, and monitor treatment outcome in all clinical and community-based settings.
Continuing Education Hours: 3 CEUs
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
Registration for this training is currently closed..