Registration: Domestic Violence - Online Video
Meri Shadley, Ph. D., MFT-S, LACDC-s
Interpersonal violence has affected many women and children. When love and life have been jaded by a violent history, relational and personal healing is critical to those traversing the road of recovery. Focusing on the connections between addiction and gender violence, this workshop will address how to move an addicted survivor from a path of just coping to one of personal empowerment and family engagement.
Note: This training has been approved for Domestic Violence CEUs by the Division of Public and Behavioral Health Bureau of Health Care Quality and Compliance.
Continuing Education Hours: 4 CEUs
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
- Division of Public and Behavioral Health Bureau of Health Care Quality and Compliance - Domestic Violence
- Nevada Certification Board (for CHW, PRSS & Prevention)
Presentation materials are not for reproduction or distribution without specific written authorization. Additional handouts, if available, are available by request.
Please note the two vidoes for this course. To access Part 2, click on the button in the top right corner of the video screen.