Registration: Nevada Law - Online Video
Heather Ijames, Esq.
Do you deal with members of the criminal justice system professionally, but you have little idea as to the limits of what you can ask and the relative limits of their authority? Learn about the different levels of the justice system as it applies to addictions and counseling. Topics will include sentence structures, community based corrections, understanding the NRS, and the limits of court authority.
Continuing Education Hours: 2 CEUs
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
- Nevada Certification Board (for CHW & PRSS)
Presentation materials are not for reproduction or distribution without specific written authorization.