Registration: Substance Use, HIV, and Youth: What Clinicians Need to Know - Online Video
This training provides clinicians (including therapists and social workers, and counselors, specialists, and case managers) with a detailed overview of substance abuse and HIV among youth. The curriculum reviews important epidemiological data focused on adolescent substance use trends and HIV prevalence; reviews standardized screening and assessment techniques to support the move to improve treatment effectiveness; and concludes with evidence‐based and promising clinical strategies.
Continuing Education Hours: 4 CEUs
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
Presentation materials are not for reproduction or distribution without specific written authorization.