Registration: Suicide Screening and Referral - Online Video
Stacey Chay, LICSWA, MHP
In this training we will explore the impact of suicide across the lifespan and cultures, evidence based risk and protective factors and risk assessment. This will include coordination of services, and a review of how and when steps must be taken to refer suicidal persons and how to make the appropriate referrals. This workshop is appropriate for anyone working in a helping profession, including teachers and medical professionals.
Note: This course will satisfy the 2 hour Suicide Awareness/Prevention CEUs required for behavioral health workers.
Continuing Education Hours: 2 CEUs
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
- Nevada Certification Board (for CHW, PRSS & Prevention)
Presentation materials are not for reproduction or distribution without specific written authorization.