Registration: Teen Addiction: Gambling, Drugs, and Mental Health - Online Video
Denise Quirk, M.A. Denise Everett, MFT
Underage gambling generally presents as dually-addicted, multiple-diagnoses, with issues ranging from depression or anger to getting caught with alcohol or cigarettes. This webinar will address "gamers and texters" along with ATOD and mentally ill youth, and will address prevention and wrap-around service suggestions for behavioral health professionals encountering the issues affecting teens in their practices and agencies.
Continuing Education Hours: 2 CEUs
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
- Nevada Certification Board (for CHW, PRSS & Prevention)
Presentation materials are not for reproduction or distribution without specific written authorization. Additional handouts, if available, are available by request.
Additional handouts, if available, are available by request.