Registration: x2020What are Digital Health Technologies and How do they Work? - Online Video
Laura Griffith, BS, M.Ed, Recovery Wyoming, UW
This training was brought to you in collaboration with the Pacific Southwest ATTC, the Mountain Plains ATTC, and CASAT training. Building Recovery Capital will showcase digital health technologies related to recovery support services for individuals with substance use disorders, thereby helping behavioral health peer recovery, clinical and administrative staff become familiar with and develop/increase their digital health technology skills.
Continuing Education Hours: 1.5 CEUs
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
Presentation materials are not for reproduction or distribution without specific written authorization.
Registration for this training is currently closed..