Registration: Supporting Survivors of Domestic Violence - Online Video
A trauma informed response to providing therapeutic services to survivors of domestic violence.
- Gain increased understanding of domestic violence
- Understand trauma responses and ways that domestic violence experiences can impact domains of health and well-being
- Develop skills and tools to support survivors of domestic violence
Continuing Education Hours: 3 CEUs
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
- Nevada Certification Board (for CHW, PRSS & Prevention)
Presentation materials are not for reproduction or distribution without specific written authorization.