Registration: Clinical Supervision Refresher For Nevada Clinicians - Webinar
This 6 hour Clinical Supervision refresher webinar includes a three-hour, self-paced pre-homework assignment and three hours of live online learning for a total of 6 CEUs. The training focuses on the concepts taught and standards discussed in the Clinical Supervision initial training. Supervisors will practice skills to help shape the delivery of high quality, effective clinical services to those seeking assistance for substance use disorders. This training is aimed at preparing clinical supervisors to observe job performance, provide feedback and coaching, prioritize learning needs, develop achievable learning objectives, and continue monitoring performance to assess effectiveness. It is very interactive and heavy on case scenarios and ethics.
- This webinar is intended for existing Clinical Supervisors in Nevada seeking to renew their license. Clinicians looking to become a new Clinical Supervisor in Nevada should register for the Clinical Supervision for Alcohol and Drug Counselors ONLINE February 2 - March 9, 2021 at https://training.casat.org/products/1387.
- This course includes three-hour pre-homework assignment which will be sent by email upon registration. The pre-homework assignment must be completed prior to the live webinar on March 12, 2021.
Continuing Education Units: 6 CEUs
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC)*
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
*CASAT has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6492. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. CASAT is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
Presentation materials are not for reproduction or distribution without specific written authorization.The opinions, findings, conclusions, and recommendations expressed in our courses are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of CASAT.