Registration: Naloxone/Narcan Administration Training for Law Enforcement - Online Video
Yehn Long, Pharm.D., BCACP
Upon completion of the Naloxone/Narcan Administration Training for Law Enforcement participants should be able to: Understand pain and how opioids work in the body; Explain how to recognize and respond to an opioid overdose; Understand the role of naloxone in an opioid overdose and how it can prevent an overdose death; and Demonstrate how to use the various formulations of naloxone.
Continuing Education Hours: 1 CEUs
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
Presentation materials are not for reproduction or distribution without specific written authorization.