Registration: New Ethical Dilemmas in the Digital Age: Telehealth Technologies and Treatment - Online Video
Michelle Padden, MSW, CSW, LSW
To address ethical dilemmas in the current high technology and social media world, this presentation provides an overview of how telehealth technologies can be used to enhance increase access to substance use disorder treatment, including: counselor/client self-disclosure on the Internet; privacy/security; social media policies; clinical supervision; and ethical reasoning.
Continuing Education Hours: 1.5 CEUs
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
- Nevada Certification Board (for CHW, PRSS & Prevention)
Presentation materials are not for reproduction or distribution without specific written authorization.