Registration: Compassion Fatigue for Community Health Workers and Peer Support Specialists - Online Video
Trudy Gilbert-Eliot, PhD, LMFT, LCADC
Participants will identify the symptoms of burn-out, compassion fatigue, and secondary trauma, assess personal functioning, and review self-care skills to ensure greater resilience. Attendees will leave with practical skills to apply to their professional and personal lives to prepare for continued service to the community and peers.
Continuing Education Hours: 1.5 CEUs
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
- Nevada Certification Board (for CHW & PRSS)
Presentation materials are not for reproduction or distribution without specific written authorization.
Additional handouts, if available, are available by request.