Registration: Compassion Fatigue: Survival of the Caregiver - Online Video
Robin J. Landwehr, DBH, LPCC, NCC
This training will explore the beauty and pain that may come with being a caregiver. It will investigate compassion fatigue, as well as compassion satisfaction, and provide practical tools to build caregiver awareness, self-compassion, and psychological flexibility as they choose a life of service to others. This training was brought to you by the Mountain Plains ATTC and CASAT Training.
Continuing Education Hours: 1.5 CEU
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
Presentation materials are not for reproduction or distribution without specific written authorization.