Registration: Co-Occurring 101 for Community Health workers and Peer Recovery Support Specialists - Online Video
Mark Disselkoen, MSSW, LCSW, LCADC
This workshop is designed for Community Health Workers (CHW) and Peer Recovery Support Specialists (PRSS). In this workshop participants will be presented with an introduction of co-occurring disorders, the prevalence and demographics and the types of disorders that are more frequently co-occurring with substance use disorders. Participants will also learn about evidence-based practices in the treatment of co-occurring disorders.
Continuing Education Hours: 1.5 CEUs
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
- Nevada Certification Board (for CHW & PRSS)
Presentation materials are not for reproduction or distribution without specific written authorization.