Registration: Problem Gambling 101 for Peer Support Specialists - Online Video
Bea Aikens, Founder and CEO of Lanie's Hope
This webinar will include an overview of the Peer Support Specialist's role as well as Nevada specific information about problem gambling and peer support specialists in Nevada.
Continuing Education Hours: 1 CEU
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
- Nevada Certification Board for Peer Recovery Support Specialists
Please note: Materials are not for reproduction or distribution without specific written authorization. The opinions, findings, conclusions, and recommendations expressed in this webinar are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of CASAT.