Registration: Signs and Symptoms of Substance Use, Gambling and Mental Health Issues - Recovery Friendly Workplace Training - Online Video
Mark Disselkoen, MSSW, LCSW, LCADC
Signs and Symptoms of Substance Use, Gambling and Mental Health Issues: Provide participants with an understanding of issues related to substance use, gambling and mental illness. Emphasis should be on identifying signs and symptoms of substance use, problematic substance use, gambling and mental illness and how these symptoms can interact with one another. Additionally, strategies should be discussed regarding how to effectively engage an employee to seek help when these issues are negatively impacting work performance.
Continuing Education Hours: 1 CEUs
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
- Nevada Certification Board (for CHW & PRSS)
Presentation materials are not for reproduction or distribution without specific written authorization.