Registration: Stress Management and Wellness - Online Video
This training is part of a series in the recovery friendly workplace Training Series. Stress in the workplace and in the home can significantly impact an individual’s sense of well-being and negatively impact productivity. This training should provide participants with an understanding on how to identify and monitor when stress is impacting a person’s well-being and productivity at home and at work. Additionally, this training should assist participants in developing a wellness plan that considers stress management skills, sleep, diet and exercise.
Continuing Education Hours: 1 CEUs
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
- Nevada Certification Board (for CHW & PRSS)
Presentation materials are not for reproduction or distribution without specific written authorization.