Registration: Ethics with COVID-19 Considerations - Online Video
Jennifer Ross, PhD, MFT, LADC
Behavioral health professionals face many different and complex ethical issues. Concerns regarding dual relationship, scope of practice, professional conduct, mandatory reporting and other ethical issues frequently arise. In this course, these ethical issues will be discussed in the context of the ethical standards in the Nevada Administrative Code (NAC) 641C, AAMFT Code of Ethics and NASW Code of Ethics. The techniques and principles presented in this workshop will benefit social workers, counselors and other behavioral health practitioners.
Continuing Education Hours: 4 CEUs
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
Presentation materials are not for reproduction or distribution without specific written authorization.