Registration: Trauma Informed Response to Sexual Assault - Online Video
Justine Hernandez M.A., CPC-I & Marcia Lopez, Reno Police Dept.
This workshop will look at effective responses to sexual assault, taking into consideration the emotional and physical reactions the client may have to the assault. At the conclusion of the workshop, participants will be able to: understand the victim centered approach, learn alternative reporting options, review Forensic Experiential Trauma Interview (FETI) techniques, gain knowledge of serial perpetration. This training is appropriate for substance abuse counselors, MFTs, social workers, nurses and other behavioral health practitioners.
Continuing Education Hours: 6 CEUs
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
- Division of Public and Behavioral Health Bureau of Health Care Quality and Compliance Domestic Violence CEUs, DVP-2019-8
Presentation materials are not for reproduction or distribution without specific written authorization.