Registration: Trauma, Partner Violence and Workplace Violence - Online Video
Mark Disselkoen, MSSW, LCSW, LCADC
Trauma, domestic and workplace violence are concerns for everyone. We work alongside co-workers and friends that are struggling with these issues. This training should provide participants with an understanding of signs and symptoms related to violence and how to engage co-workers and friends on getting help. Additionally, this training should discuss strategies on how to manage potentially dangerous situations we may encounter in the home or at work.
Continuing Education Hours: 1 CEUs
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
- Nevada Certification Board (for CHW, PRSS & Prevention)
- Division of Public and Behavioral Health Bureau of Health Care Quality and Compliance Domestic Violence CEUs, DVP-2019-2
Presentation materials are not for reproduction or distribution without specific written authorization.