Registration: How To Write a Recovery Friendly Workplace Policy Training - Online Video
Mark Disselkoen, MSSW, LCSW, LCADC
How to Write a Recovery Friendly Workplace Policy and Implementation of Criteria that supports a Recovery Friendly Workplace: This presentation will provide guidance and examples for writing policies that support a Recovery-Friendly Workplace. Policies will be reviewed and strategies shared to support and encourage employees to seek help and maintain employment. This training will also address gambling and mental health issues and strategies that support employees to get the best care possible.
Continuing Education Hours: 1 CEUs
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
- Nevada Certification Board (for CHW, PRSS & Prevention)
Presentation materials are not for reproduction or distribution without specific written authorization. Additional handouts, if available, are available by request.