Registration: Lying and Running Stop Signs: Addressing Stigma and Overwork in our Workplaces - Online Video
Elizabeth Morrison LCSW, MAC
As people working for mission-driven organizations, we are deeply committed to providing whole-person care to those we serve. Sometimes our organization’s norms and practices, in relation to its own employees, are barriers to success. This online course will discuss what is most important for whole-employee culture, and how we can influence our organization in these areas.
Continuing Education Hours: 1.5 CEUs
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
Presentation materials are not for reproduction or distribution without specific written authorization.