Registration: ZClinical Supervision Webinar Part II (CC) - Online Video
This video, focuses on an integrated development model of supervision and provides information on how to incorporate this model into practice. This is part two of the series that needs to be taken in order to fulfill the requirements to become/uphold the status of a clinical supervisor. Note: Please download the attachment (PowerPoint) for this training. You will need to follow along on the PowerPoint as Dr. Stephanie Woodard speaks.
NOTE: THIS WEBINAR IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE TAKEN THE 2-DAY CLINICAL SUPERVISION WORKSHOP. IF YOU HAVE NOT ATTENDED THIS WORKSHOP, THEN YOU DO NOT QUALIFY TO TAKE THIS ONLINE VIDEO TRAINING.
Continuing Education Hours: 2 CEUs
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers