Registration: Clinical Supervision Webinar Part I (CC) - Online Video
This webinar addresses competencies for clinical supervisors, creating development plans, and legal and ethical issues in clinical supervision. This is part one of the series that needs to be taken in order to fulfill the requirements to become/uphold the status of a clinical supervisor.
NOTE: THIS WEBINAR IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE TAKEN THE 2-DAY CLINICAL SUPERVISION WORKSHOP. IF YOU HAVE NOT ATTENDED THIS WORKSHOP, THEN YOU DO NOT QUALIFY TO TAKE THIS ONLINE VIDEO TRAINING.
Continuing Education Hours: 2 CEUs
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers