Registration: ZDiscovering Pathways to Recovery (CC) - Online Video
Daniel Fred M.S. and Robert D. Ashford, PRC,PRS
The addiction recovery climate is changing quickly. Over the last few years, the Office of National Drug Control Policy, which has helped bring recovery support to the front lines has recognized the need and focus of recovery. In this webinar we will discuss the changes that have been made, the current recovery climate, and the direction it is headed.
Continuing Education Hours: 1 CEUs
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
Registration for this training is currently closed..