Registration: zNAC 458 Updates - Online Video
Mark Disselkoen, MSSW, LCSW, LCADC
Nevada Administrative Code (NAC 458) was revised and approved on October 27, 2015. NAC 458 provides for the certification of prevention / coalition / administrative programs, treatment programs and detoxification technicians by the Division of Public and Behavioral Health of the Department of Health and Human Services. It also establishes the requirements for continuing education, determines fees, establishes grounds for disciplinary action and other related issues.
Continuing Education Hours: 1 CEUs
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
Registration for this training is currently closed..