Registration: zTracking the clues to your patient's diagnosis (CC) - Online Video
Melissa Piasecki, M.D.
Upon completion of this training participants should be able to:
- Describe the use of the provisional diagnosis in patient assessment
- Explore the impact of medical conditions on mental health symptoms
- Identify symptoms associated with commonly used substances.
Continuing Education Hours: 1 CEUs
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
Registration for this training is currently closed..