Registration: zTreatment Planning Part 1 - Online Video
Mark Disselkoen, MSSW, LCSW, LCADC
This recorded webinar is Part 1 of a 2-part training related to treatment planning. Clinicians will learn how to develop treatment plans that are client centered, based on a comprehensive assessment. Skills will build on creating goals that are related to client improved functioning utilizing the DSM 5 and other tools as the foundation for client goal development. Documenting of client objectives (action steps) and provider interventions will also be addressed.
Continuing Education Hours: 1.5 CEUs
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
Registration for this training is currently closed..