Registration: zEmergency Preparedness - Online Video
Dr. Gayle Sherman and Ron Percivalle
The training will cover the basics of an emergency operations plan (EOP) and the CMS Emergency Preparedness requirements. This class is appropriate for all of our healthcare partners responsible for developing an EOP or complying with CMS Emergency Preparedness requirements.
Continuing Education Hours: 4 CEUs
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
Registration for this training is currently closed..