Registration: zPsychiatric Advance Directives (PADS): Research and Regulations Review - Online Video
Leon Ravin, MD Statewide Psychiatric Medical Director
Psychiatric Advance Directives (PADS): Research and Regulations Review Learning objectives:Examine utility of psychiatric advance directives in clinical practice; Understand the scope of preferences that patients can specify in psychiatric advance directives; and Recognize obligations of and immunities granted to the health care staff under NRS 449A.600 – 449A.645.
Continuing Education Hours: 2 CEUs
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
Registration for this training is currently closed..